Fallout Anims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your ideas come to life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Check this out.
[CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:55 pm by Yorick

» What game did you play last?
[CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:19 pm by Yorick

» Computer Failure
[CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:48 pm by bloodwarrior

» I LIKE TO MOVE IT!
[CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:54 pm by bloodwarrior

» Chat Thread
[CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:14 pm by bloodwarrior

» Forum Activity
[CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:21 pm by Yorick

» [CS:S]Choose your adventure!
[CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:19 pm by Yorick

» What is your Favorite Game?
[CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 pm by Yorick

» What are you listening to now?
[CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:26 pm by Liquid

[CS:S]Choose your adventure!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eimyz

[CS:S]Choose your adventure! Empty
PostSubject: [CS:S]Choose your adventure!   [CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:13 pm

I "borrowed" this idea from Chunky from SPP.

So anyways, you are a Counter-Terrorist and all of your teammates are killed, but there still are like 10 enemies left.

You decide to use your delicate camping skills to own those bastards before they even know it: [CS:S]Choose your adventure! De_dust20000

After a while, you get bored, 'cause no one's coming. So you decide to go on and sneak up on them: [CS:S]Choose your adventure! De_dust20001

Still nothing.

So, what do you want to do now?
Back to top Go down
Flood
Admin
Flood

PostSubject: Re: [CS:S]Choose your adventure!   [CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:41 pm

You didn't explain it very well. We don't know where the enemies are and what weapons we have other than a pistol.
Back to top Go down
http://falloutanims.tk
eimyz

PostSubject: Re: [CS:S]Choose your adventure!   [CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:17 am

Well, you can use whatever weapons Counter-Terrorists use. And you have to find the enemies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flood
Admin
Flood

PostSubject: Re: [CS:S]Choose your adventure!   [CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:25 am

I've never played counter strike, bro.
Back to top Go down
http://falloutanims.tk
eimyz

PostSubject: Re: [CS:S]Choose your adventure!   [CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 am

Okay, just any of these weapons: http://www.pro-hl.com/css_weapons.shtml
Back to top Go down
Myself

Myself

PostSubject: Re: [CS:S]Choose your adventure!   [CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:23 am

Do a huge backflip off the ledge and run to T spawn.
Back to top Go down
Yorick

Yorick

PostSubject: Re: [CS:S]Choose your adventure!   [CS:S]Choose your adventure! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:19 pm

I've Played the game before...but not using the game of counterstrike before... but usually when you play... you start like...

"You are a counter terrorist. All of your comrades are dead and you are stuck in a warzone by yourself. Your objective is to keep the enemy from planting a bomb on the spot you are defending. Either defend the spot or destroy all the enemies in the area... Your equipment so far is an Ak47, Pistol, and a few flash and smoke grenades. Your path is unclear... Now choose how to go with it...
{Picture for above}
After defending the spot for what you would say was 15 minutes you decide to go looking for the enemies in the area. Figuring they will probably be camping out waiting for the last of the Counter Terrorists. Where exactly do you go. You can head straight for The place where you know they have their base set up and are sending troops from... or you can make a round about route towards the base and flank it from the left...
{Picture of the two routes doorways... or whatever as long as it has to do with above}"

Thats how it usually goes... though I realize it is usually done by someone that is a storytelling on the spot type... (I'm an Improvisational Writer/Comedy Writer/Actor)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CS:S]Choose your adventure!   [CS:S]Choose your adventure! Empty

Back to top Go down

[CS:S]Choose your adventure!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Anims :: Misc. :: Video Games-
Jump to: